Equipment: Heavy Pan
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
If you're a seafood lover looking for a new and exciting dish to try, this Patagonian Scallop and Cauliflower Risotto recipe is a must-try. Not only does it offer a unique twist on traditional risotto, but it also provides a healthy and nutritious meal option. To prepare this mouthwatering dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- Cooking Spray To Coat Dishes
- 8 Ounces of Patagonian Scallops
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Shallot
- ⅔ Cups of Dry White Wine or non-alcoholic wine
- 1 Tbsp of Spicelopedia® Italian Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 12 Ounces Prepped of Riced Cauliflower
- 15 Ounces Heated of Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 Medium Lemon Zest
- Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese to Taste
- Italian Flat Leaf Parsley for Garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Season the salmon on both sides with the Italian lemon pepper seasoning.
Arrange salmon in between a circle of kale.
Add lemon juice, the chickpeas, and capers.
Drizzle olive oil over the kale.
Spray the entire dish with Avocado Oil cooking spray.
Drizzle in the Vermouth and tuck the lemon slices next to the salmon.
Bake for 28-35 minutes.
Patagonian Scallop and Cauliflower Risotto is a culinary masterpiece that combines the delicate flavors of scallops with the wholesome goodness of cauliflower. This unique dish is not only delicious but also provides a healthy and satisfying meal option. By following the simple steps outlined in this recipe, you can create a restaurant-quality dish in the comfort of your own home. So why wait? Give this Patagonian Scallop and Cauliflower Risotto recipe a try and indulge in a truly remarkable dining experience.