Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
- 6 ½ lbs of Smoked Ham, fully cooked (not glazed or pre-sliced, bone in)
- ¾ Cups Divided of Locally-sourced Honey
- 1 Tbsp + 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 Tsp of Spicelopedia® Rajun Cajun Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add water to bottom of the baking pan. Add ham, flesh side down, skin side up, onto baking rack. Cover with tin foil. Bake 15 minutes per pound (total one hour).
- Remove from oven. Remove foil. Baste ham with pan juices.
- Add 1/4 cup of the honey, the lemon juice and 1 Tsp. of Rajun Cajun seasoning to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Whisk to blend.
- Glaze the ham skin with the spice and honey mixture.
- Return ham to oven, lightly tent with tin foil. Continue to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove ham from the oven. While hot, drizzle ham with remaining honey. Dust with remaining Cajun seasoning.
- Let the ham rest before slicing.