Fish Tacos with Creamy Taco Sauce
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Equipment: Grill or grill pan, mixing bowl, wire whisk, fish basket (optional).
- 3 Filet Tilapia, cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice, fresh*
- 1 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar, original
- 1 Tbsp of Spicelopedia™ Chili Lime Adobo Seasoning*
Creamy Taco Sauce:
- 5 oz of Nonfat Greek Yogurt, plain
- 5 oz of Reduced Fat Sour Cream
- 2 Tsp of Lime Zest
- 2 Tsp of Lime Juice, fresh*
- 2 Tsp of Minced garlic
- 1/4 Tsp of Spicelopedia™ Chili Lime Adobo Seasoning*
- 12 Corn Tortillas, yellow or white
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium.
Pat fish dry with a paper towel.
Create a wet rub by combining the lime juice, rice vinegar, and seasoning.
Rub evenly over the fish.
If you are using a charcoal or gas grill, you may opt to use a grill basket (sprayed with cooking spray for easier turning (for the fish).
FOR THE SAUCE: Combine all remaining ingredients (except for the tortillas). Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tortillas can be heated on the grill.
SUGGESTION: Top fish tacos with your favorite toppings such as cilantro, thinly sliced cabbage, grilled corn and sliced Jalapeño. Other great toppings include pickled red onion, lettuce and tomato. Add the creamy taco sauce and finish with a dusting of the Spicelopedia seasoning at the end for a great “pop” in flavor.