Orange Mezcal Margarita
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Equipment: Blender, Cocktail Strainer
- ½ Cups of Orange Juice with Pulp
- 8 Ounces of Mezcal
- ¼ Cup of Bottled organic Lime Juice
- 3 Tsp of Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 ½ Cups of Filtered or Bottled Water
- ½ Spicelopedia™ Chili-Lime Adobo Seasoning (For rimming glasses)
- ½ Fresh Lime (for Garnish)
Add Orange Juice, Mezcal, Lime Juice, Agave, and water to blender.
Pulse until blended.
Transfer to cocktail strainer and strain.
Rim glasses with Chili-Lime Adobo Seasoning.
Serve over ice cubes or crushed ice.
Garnish with fresh lime.