Prep Time: 15 minutes
- ¾ 12-16 of Wild Caught Sea Scallops, Medium.
- ¾ Cups of Parmigiana Romano Cheese, Grated.
- 2 ¾ Tbsp of Spicelopedia™ Italian Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- ½ Tbsp of Lemon or Lime Juice, Fresh.
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
Preheat broiler or multi—functional air fryer to 500 degrees.
If frozen, soak scallops in cold water 5-10 minutes. Remove scallops from water. Pat dry with paper towel. If using fresh scallops, pat dry.
Mix cheese and seasoning together.
Press a quarter cup of the cheese in each ramekin. Add half of the scallops into a ramekin on top of the cheese. Repeat. Sprinkle the cheese and spice mixture over and around the scallops to form a crust or ring.
Drizzle the lemon (or lime) juice over scallops.
Cut the butter into dots and place on top of each scallop.
Broil for 9 minutes.
SUGGESTION: Garnish with fresh parsley (optional).