Citrus Blast Pie Recipe
A Citrus Blast Pie is a refreshing and tangy dessert that combines the zesty flavors of citrus fruits with a buttery crust. It's the perfect treat for citrus lovers and a delightful way to end a meal.
- 14 Ounce Cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 4 Ounces of Key Lime Juice (bottled or freshly squeezed)
2 Divided Tsp of Spicelopedia™ Island Citrus Blast Seasoning
- 9 Inch-Round Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Pint of Regular Whipping Cream
- 1 Packet of Stevia
- 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice (Persian Lime)
- 1 Small Persian Lime Zest
- ½ Tsp of Lemon Zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Step TwoAdd sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, 1 Tsp. of the Island Citrus Blast to a mixing bowl. Whip on low speed with an electric mixer. As the mixture begins to thicken, slowly add in the lime juice. Continue to mix until the mixture is thickened but still slightly runny.
- Step ThreeAdd mixture to prepared Graham Cracker Crust – you can use store-bought or your favorite recipe. Smooth with spatula.
- Step FourBake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Step FiveRemove pie from oven. Place on a cooling rack for one hour and then transfer to the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
- Step SixTo prepare the whipped cream: Add whipping cream, Stevia, and lime Juice to a clean mixing bowl. Whip over low to medium speed until whipped cream thickens.
- Step SevenTop pie with whipped cream. Garnish with remaining seasoning, lime, and lemon zest.
Place in fridge for 2 hours.