Grilled Pork Medallions Recipe
Grilled pork medallions are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. These tender and juicy pieces of pork are cut into small, round shapes, resembling medallions. They are marinated in a flavorful mixture and then grilled to perfection, resulting in a mouthwatering dish that will impress your family and friends.
- 6 Two inch thick Pork Tenderloin Medallions
2 Tbsp of Spicelopedia® Island Citrus Blast Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Cilantro, washed and dried
- 1 Medium Hass Avocado, Chopped
- ¼ Cups of Sweet Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- ¼ Cups of Tomato, chopped
1 Tsp of Spicelopedia® Island Citrus Blast Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice, Fresh
- Place pork medallions in a plastic bag or container with a lid. Whisk together marinade of seasoning, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro. Cilantro does not need to be chopped. Marinate under refrigeration for up to four hours.
Preheat the grill or grill pan to medium. Grill medallions until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, turning once.
While pork is on the grill, mix together avocado, onion, garlic, and tomato. Combine veggies with Island Citrus Blast and lime. Toss to coat.
Serve medallions topped with avocado salsa.
Serve over cilantro-lime rice. Top pork with salsa and fresh cilantro, chopped, if using.