Patagonian Scallop and Cauliflower Risotto Recipe
If you're a seafood lover looking for a new and exciting dish to try, this Patagonian Scallop and Cauliflower Risotto recipe is a must-try. Not only does it offer a unique twist on traditional risotto, but it also provides a healthy and nutritious meal option. To prepare this mouthwatering dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- Cooking Spray To Coat Dishes
- 8 Ounces of Patagonian Scallops
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Chopped Shallot
- ⅔ Cups of Dry White Wine or non-alcoholic wine
1 Tbsp of Spicelopedia® Italian Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 12 Ounces Prepped of Riced Cauliflower
- 15 Ounces Heated of Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1 Medium Lemon Zest
- Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese to Taste
- Italian Flat Leaf Parsley for Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Season the salmon on both sides with the Italian lemon pepper seasoning.
Arrange salmon in between a circle of kale.
Add lemon juice, the chickpeas, and capers.
Drizzle olive oil over the kale.
Spray the entire dish with Avocado Oil cooking spray.
- Step SevenDrizzle in the Vermouth and tuck the lemon slices next to the salmon.
- Step EightBake for 28-35 minutes.