Holiday Pork Roast Recipe
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
3 hours 5 minutes
The holiday season is the perfect time to gather with loved ones and enjoy a delicious meal together. If you're looking for a show-stopping centerpiece for your holiday feast, look no further than a mouthwatering pork roast. This succulent and flavorful dish is sure to impress your guests and leave them wanting more. In this blog post, we will share with you a delightful holiday pork roast recipe that will elevate your festive meal to new heights.
5 1/2 lb Boston Butt Pork Roast
½ cup of Spicelopedia™ Italian Lemon Pepper Seasoning
¼ cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
24 oz Small Gold Potatoes
1 ½ cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the seasoning and olive oil in a small mixing bowl. Brush over the roast.
- Place the seasoned roast fat cap size up and roast for 1 hour.
- Cover with lid and reduce heat to 325F. Roast another 2 hours.
- Uncover, add potatoes and brussel sprouts, roast for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the roast, tent it with tin foil, and let it rest.
- Slice and serve with potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
For a festive presentation, you can smash the top of the potatoes with a fork before plating and garnish with fresh sage. Pan sauce can be made by removing some of the fat from the drippings and adding a little white wine, chicken broth, and cold butter. Or serve it with your favorite pork gravy.