Pumpkin Coffee Pot Roast Recipe
A Pumpkin Coffee Pot Roast is a unique and flavorful dish that combines the rich flavors of pumpkin and coffee with a tender pot roast. It is a perfect dish for the fall season, and it will surely impress your family and friends. To make a Pumpkin Coffee Pot Roast, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Sweet Onion, sliced
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 small Baking Pumpkin, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces*
- 2 1/2-3lbs of Chuck Roast
- Flour for dusting roast
- 1 tsp of Browning Sauce
- 3 leaves of Fresh Sage, chopped
- 1 cup of Brewed Coffee, regular
- 1 can of Salt-free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 tbsp + 1 tsp reserved of Spicelopedia™ Southwest Zesty Fiesta Seasoning
- 1/4 cups of Coconut Brown Sugar, light brown
- Cooking Spray or slow cooker liner
- Place the onion, carrot, sweet potato, and pumpkin in the bottom of the slow cooker prepared with cooking spray or lined.
Dust the roast in flour and add on top of vegetables.
Add the browning sauce, sage, brewed coffee, soup, and the tablespoon of the Southwest Zesty Fiesta Seasoning. Top with the brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low setting for six hours.
Serve over mashed potatoes, polenta, or mashed cauliflower. Top each dish with a dash of the remaining seasoning before serving.